Do you guys know what its been 10 years since the Minecraft has been launched and 7 years since it has come down for mobile?
And still it is one of the most playing games worldwide, every year there will be a report generated AND Minecraft stands top in that list with the most played game all over the world every year.
Still now as per a report that the Minecraft has about 91 million active users worldwide and definitely this toll is going to rise for Minecraft Earth for sure.
So the Beta phase for the Minecraft earth is going to end down soon, and soon we can expect out a release date for Minecraft Earth. And we have also got the official release date of Minecraft Earth on our Site.
Most of them have said that the Minecraft Earth is going to be the same like Minecraft and lots of doubts have been prevailing among the people regarding the Minecraft Earth and we are writing out this post to clear out every kind of doubts prevailing among the people regarding Minecraft Earth.
Minecraft vs Minecraft Earth – Top Changes
We are going to bring down you the ten biggest changes in Minecraft Earth from Minecraft
Free to play
- First of all the previous all Minecraft games are paid ones, in order to play these games, you need to pay some and get the game.
- But here this version Minecraft Earth is though a mobile game is absolutely free to play game version and there is no need for you pay money to play out this game.
- Next is Augmented Reality, which is the new feature that has been added out in the Minecraft Earth which is the most addition to this game which was not available in Minecraft previous game version.
- So that you can explore out the whole game is real-life Augmented reality, which means you can see the whole world through the mobile.
Also, check out our Minecraft Earth Buildplates Guide
- Next one is tappable which means it is the one which consists of resources you need to build out the structures you need.
- But in Minecraft it is not like the earth, that you need to go out to gather the resources you want, you can simply gather out the resources with your mobile itself.
Read our guide about Minecraft Earth Skins
- The multiplayer mode is gonna be the same in both the games, but the difference actually is that in Minecraft Earth you can invite your friend to play together by using QR code.
- Also, the player you invite can destroy out your structures easily, so be careful about the one your inviting.
- This is a special mode which is unique for Minecraft Earth, because here in this mode you can display the biggest structures that you have build to the world, like to anyone.
- This is a special feature which you can find it out at the maps, like when you roam around, and in these adventures, you can experience fun and also you can get some rare resources in these adventure modes.
- So these adventure modes were already present in the Minecraft game, but with an AR this mode in Minecraft earth is a bit special.
So please give us your feedback about this post below.