Not every game that has been released becomes a massive hit on Playstore or on iOS, only the games with the best content becomes a massive hit.
And guess what Minecraft Earth is one hell of a game in this list, and it has proven why it has got so much fan base worldwide.
Now it has released all over the world recently, the downloads were gone to record-breaking numbers already on play store and iOS.
Already before Minecraft Earth, a pocket version of Minecraft was launched for mobile phone devices and even it was also a massive hit too.
Minecraft Earth is actually an augmented reality game developed by Mojang in association with Microsoft for mobile devices.
But Mojang has put down a check by releasing Minecraft Earth Only for mobile devices since it is an augmented reality game.
In fact, there is equal no of PC fans like mobile fans who were waiting to play Minecraft Earth on PC.
WHY on PC?
Playing mobile games on PC is always special, you can know about it only if you started to play the game on PC.
- You’ll be getting a chance to play the game on a Larger screen so that your gaming experience will be ultimate.
- And the next most thing is controls, you can play out the game with easy controls using the keyboard and the mouse which gives you a better playing experience.
- Any more such things can be only experienced if you start to play the games on the PC.
Also check out how to Minecraft earth on MacBook
Download Minecraft Earth for PC
So the process of downloading out Minecraft Earth for PC is a complicated process, carefully follow out the below-mentioned steps.
- First, download the above-given file on your PC.
- Then before installing the file on your PC, connect to your wifi network, and make sure your server connection is good enough.
- Now install the downloaded file on your PC, and wait until the game loads.
- If this method doesn’t work out for you, then try any of the given below methods.
Read our latest Minecraft Earth Beginners Guide
You can alternately play Minecraft Earth on PC using
Through this application, you can mirror up to your mobile device on the PC screen and play your favourite game on PC.
And to do this on PC, follow the steps given below
- First, download the Apower application on both your PC and you’re your mobile phone device too.
- After installing out these applications now connect your mobile phones to PC using USB cables.
- Now a window will pop up Asking out for USB debugging, simply click ok, then another bar opens up asking that Apower Mirror will start capturing now click start now.
- Now you can see up your mobile device appearing on PC.
BlueStacks is one of the commonly used emulators all over the world, for playing mobile games on PC.
Follow the steps given out below to play Minecraft Earth on PC
- Download the Bluestacks application on your PC, and then login with new mail id.
- Now search for Minecraft Earth in Bluestacks app.
- After getting it, install the game and start playing on PC.
Nox Player APP
This is also another one emulator like Bluestacks through which you can play Minecraft Earth on your PC.
The process for Nox Player is more or less same like Bluestacks actually.
- Download Nox Player app on your PC, and then install it.
- Now login with your mail id and search for Minecraft Earth.
- Once you found it, install the game and start playing on your PC.
Try out any one of the emulators and play Minecraft Earth on your PC, also don’t forget to share your feedback about these methods.