If you are a not a person who have not played Minecraft games previously and is the first time you are playing out Minecraft Earth then this game is gonna confuse you a little bit.
Even some active players of Minecraft itself have been confused with the Minecraft Earth and its completely no surprise if you gonna got confused with the Minecraft Earth.
And that’s why to guide you in a correct way and make you understand out the game from the core, we are writing out this beginner guide out for you.
By the end of this Beginners Guide, you gonna completely know about game details each and every bit for sure.
So keep on reading out this post to get updated about the Minecraft Earth Beginners Guide.
How the game Works
Lets us explain you in short about the details of Minecraft Earth so that you can know the basics of the game thoroughly.
- This game Minecraft Earth actually is developed by Mojang in association with Microsoft and finally developed out this game.
- First official news about Minecraft Earth came down at the 10th Minecon Festival which was conducted in the month of May.
- And the beta for the game was released out in late summers.
- Minecraft Earth actually is a kind of Augmented Reality game like Pokemon Go and Harry Potter Wizards Unite.
- But what’s so special about this game is that it an augmented reality game being implemented out in the concept of Minecraft Earth.
- And unlike Minecraft pocket edition game, here you need to roam outside the world in order to get out resources from the maps.
- Plus you can easily build out the structures you want with the number of resources you have got.
- Also, there is a multiplayer option being available in the game, using that option you can now build massive structures along with your friends, and we have explained about this feature in detail below.
- Also, in order to have fun with your friends, there is an adventure mode available in the game and you can see those adventures in the maps.
- Plus you can also display out the structures that you have build to your friends or to relatives anyone you want to show and also you can display it in whatever place you like it be.
Minecraft Earth Beginners Guide – 7 Important Tips & Tricks
Like we had said earlier this is the primary and unique feature that differentiates Minecraft Earth from other Minecraft games.
Yes, Minecraft Earth is an Augmented Reality based game and your mobile camera is the gateway for seeing the Minecraft World.
Also, read our guide on Minecraft Earth Seeds.
As similar like Pokemon Go and Harry Potter Wizards Unite, in Minecraft Earth also you need to go outside in order to collect resources for building structures you want, like your resources will be in the form of tappable and you’ll get your resources when you tap it.
Read also our guide about Minecraft Earth Tappables
Another excellent feature of this game is that, even though you need to go out in order to collect the resources you want, still you play inside your home, like you can build the structure you want within your place and after building it out like the way you wanted, you can take it out and place it at the best location or your favourite location.
Go through the structures
This is another innovative feature added in the Minecraft Earth, with this feature you can really go inside the structure that you have built and take a look around it. We’ll assure you that this feature is going to be one of the reasons why this game is going to be the biggest hit.
This is a kind of mode like the multiplayer mode in Minecraft games, through this mode you can invite and play with your friends together. But be careful with the people that you are inviting in this mode if you invite people that you don’t trust there are chances they might burn your structures.
Also check out our Latest Mod
To invite your friends there is a QR code option in the right top of the game, click on that and ask your friend to scan the QR code to join and play with you, remember that in order to play together you and your partner needs to be in the same location, but once the host gets away your friends also removed from the mode.
Life-Size Mode is a mode which allows you to play with people all over the world, In this mode, you can keep the structures that you have build visible and so that it can be seen by anyone all over the world.
Actually, this mode was already present in the Minecraft game, and now it has also been included in Minecraft Earth.
You can access to the Adventure Mode through in-game maps, and also you can access Adventure mode in multiplayer too.
After completing the adventure mode, you’ll be getting some rare resources as rewards in the game.
Still not able to understand the game, don’t worry just contact us, we are there to help you.