Its been more than a month since the Minecraft Earth Beta has been released for iOS and now the game makers have kept their promises by releasing out Minecraft Earth Beta for android too.
So we don’t know whether you have noticed out the issue of Minecraft Earth in the game, but we have noticed out this issue since many Minecraft earth fans were suffering from these issues.
Even we have tried to reach Mojang and told about these issues and they are showing out no responses and that’s why we have found out an easy way for solving out this issue.
So what’s the issue is that the Minecraft Earth is not available on many of the Android devices, the game been available too only top premium devices only. And we initially thought it as a Bug and Mojang will solve it in future but nothing sort of like that has happened out so far.
And that’s why we itself thought of why not provide out a solution to solve these issue so that everyone with any device can be able to play the game.
The procedures for doing it so is provided by us below so check it out to know more.
Check out our Minecraft Earth Fake GPS
How to play Minecraft Earth on any Devices Worldwide before Release
- First of all, you won’t be able to get the download link for Minecraft Earth on Playstore.
- And that’s why we recommend you to download the game using the above link.
- Next, install the downloaded apk file on your device.
- Even though you installed the Apk file on the device, still you won’t be able to play the game.
- So you also need to install an application for Google Play Services for AR.
- After installing the file on your device, now go into the game and now you will be able to play the game smoothly as like others who have top-end devices.
Read our Guide on Minecraft Earth Resources